It is a region of rolling countryside between Dax and Mont-de-Marsan which offers visitors authentic heritage, gastronomic culture and traditions.
Come and explore beautifully preserved historic sites and nature just two hours from the Pyrenees and 1 hour from the coast.
During your stay at the Hôtel Le Commerce, we will be delighted to give you simple guidance for exploring the local area’s heritage, gastronomy and traditions.
Here are a few must-sees in Landes Chalosse to help you prepare your stay:
- The world-renowned Brassempouy prehistoric site
- Chateau d'Amou
- Chateau de Gaujacq
- A tour around Moulin de Pyaller animal park, a natural haven to enjoy with all the family in Aquitaine.
- St Girons Crypt in Hagetmau, a location with 16 centuries of history
- The 13th century fortified town of Montfort-en-Chalosse, with its discovery route
- Potteryin Samadet, Tursan
- The medieval city of Saint Sever
Explore Landes Chalosse
and all its treasures!